Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
To our Plant in Mikołów we are looking for Commodity Buyer.
Major duties and responsibilities:
· Ensure the operational relations in plant with suppliers within the strategy defined in cross functional team and the respect of the contracts. Secure the procurement as well as material productivity, service rate and quality targets under usage of all available levers.
· Negotiate, drive actions and manage with local recurrent suppliers (as example: supplier change, technical change) within its perimeter in consistency with global commodity & strategy and with global chosen suppliers (for more SE plants as commodity management)
· Often for non-recurrent purchase (one shot negotiation for project with local/global suppliers)
· Initiate and secure supplier & part qualifications by internal partners (cooperation with local functions and other SE plants including Transformers Global Purchasing Team)
· Collects productivity improvement ideas from the support functions, markets
· Contribute to the purchasing database update by providing necessary information to its management
· Manage productivity, and service rate (KPI's) targets under consideration of Total Cost of Ownership
· Preparing required reports, data and KPI's with risk analysis and back-up plans
Required qualifications and skills:
· A good communicator (network) & negotiator with the ability of multitasking and deliver to exacting timelines
· Purchasing skills (Cost Analysis e.g.: total cost of ownership, investment cost and payback period, Supplier Management, Tools..)
· Legal aspects, risk analysis, contracts setting
· Supply market and technical material knowledge
· Quality and supply chain knowledge
· Master degree or Bachelor in Engineering/Economy field
· 2 years of experience in Purchasing in international manufacturing environment
· Good command of the English (mandatory) and French (advantage)
· Project Management skills
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office & SAP
· Ability to travel
· Driving License
· Interesting job in an international company
· Development opportunities
· Training package
· Working in a dynamic team in a friendly and international environment
· Choice of benefits
Please send your CV in English.
If you would like us to take your candidacy into account in this and in future recruitments, please submit your consent in CV:
I hereby give my prospective employer consent to use and process provided by my personal data relating to my job application, necessary to carry out this and future recruitment processes, over the next 3 years, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".