Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate individual to assume the role of Busway System Specialist- Busway Regional Application Center (BRAC) supporting the global busway offers located in Dubai, UAE. As a Busway System Specialist you will have the opportunity to work with cross functional teams in a corporate environment creating and implementing growth plans, launching new product offers, working with specifiers and strategic accounts, and assisting in the quotation and execution of strategic projects regarding our busway product offer. This role is focused on profitable growth of the busway business in a key region of the world.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
• Maximize market share and profitability for busway offers in region
• Create and implement country specific growth plans execute on must win projects
• Work with specifiers and strategic accounts to become bases of design early in project lifecycle
• Be recognized as the subject matter expert for busway requirements and customer applications/needs, collect market intelligence and do competitor analysis
• Direct cross functional teams in a matrix organization on offer objectives & priorities
• Train existing sales force on busway best practices
• Collaborate closely with peers globally
• Communicate to and interact with leaders in Schneider Electric and at a variety of Customers
• Provide technical and tendering support to sales force, optimize commercial offer and improve the hit rate
• Order administration – order entry and follow up order execution, coordinate lead time, backlog and forecast communication with countries and Global Supply Chain
• 4 Year College degree with focus in Marketing, Engineering, Finance or similar program
• MBA a Plus
• Experience 5+ years
• High level of technical aptitude and willingness to learn
• Strong business acumen
• Experience with Microsoft Office preferred
Preferred Skill set:
1) 3+ yrs experience with Busway Systems and Global Busway standards
2) Ability to quickly learn marketing processes, market trends and business offers/solutions
3) Strong verbal and written communication skills
4) High degree of initiative and pro-active project management
5) Ability to work well in and lead cross-functional teams
6) Ability to handle multiple projects at once
7) Well-organized and detail oriented
8) Open to change and must embrace continuous improvement
9) Ability to analyze marketing activities and competitive environment
10) Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel & PPT
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green across multiple market segments. The Group has leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data center/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. With 22.4 billion euros (approx 29.7 billion dollars) sales in 2011, the company's 130,000+ employees are committed to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy.”
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.