Description de l'offre
Job Role: Business Intelligence Analyst - Visualization
Experience & Education: Around 5-7 years in similar position and ability to cope up with highly challenging and fast changing analytical arena.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
1. Translate customer requirements into technical requirements
2. Extract data from multiple data sources
3. Analyze data to identify known and unknown data relationships and patterns
4. Reviews queries for performance issues, making changes as needed.
5. Create technical documentation of report logic and processes.
6. Develop Tableau workbooks that satisfy user's analytic and intelligence requirements
7. Deploy workbooks to Tableau server environments
8. Support integration of workbooks into enterprise applications (if required)
9. Design, Develop, and implement dashboard data update/refresh process.
10. Develop/enhance/re-engineer Analytical Applications in Tableau
1. Minimum 3 years of experience developing BI Solutions using Tableau (Preferably certified by Tableau)
2. Strong data extraction & SQL query skills
3. Experience in developing visualization on other tools like SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
4. Strong understanding of Tableau platform & framework to design and implement proof of concept solutions and create advanced BI visualizations
5. Strong understanding of Data integration.
6. Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
7. Ability to convert complex data into effective displays that are consumable by end users
8. Collaborate effectively with other team members while involved in multiple work streams
4. Experience in working on supply chain metrics and processes.
1. Developing Applications in Tableau, SSRS
2. Understanding business requirements and prepare specification & design documents
3. Handle end to end solutioning and development
4. Well versed with Data Warehouses schemas & architecture
5. Frequent client interaction