Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
At Schneider Electric we are focused on improving business, safety, reliability, efficiency, sustainability and connectivity. We do this with EcoStruxure ™, our open IoT-enabled architecture and platform that allows us to innovate at all levels and make reality of bold ideas.
What we are looking for
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic ‘Automation Test Engineer – Smart Buildings' to help with the development and testing of our platform and associated services. Our state-of-the-art cloud platform provides foundational technology to enable the digitization of a range of solutions that allow customers to manage Buildings in a better way.
· Develop and perform automated tests (integration, acceptance, smoke, functional and performance) for scalable and secure platforms and services deployed on Azure cloud
· Collaborate with team to create and continuously improve automated testing of service delivery pipeline
· Collaborate with architects and other key stakeholders to clarify and deliver project requirements
· Work with stakeholders to solve problems, debug, profile, etc.
Required skills and experiences
· 3+ years of software quality assurance experience AND Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field or 5+ years of software quality assurance experience
· Experience designing and building test automation in a cloud-based continuous integration environment including functional and performance testing from development to staging and production.
· Knowledge of QA methodologies in the context of Agile software lifecycle
· Experience with cloud development technologies and frameworks (Azure, Azure Service Framework, C#, .NET, Entity Framework Core)
· Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and concepts
· Experience with Selenium WebDriver / Selenium Grid and Docker Containers
· Experience with MS Visual Studio Tools
· Understanding of Agile development (Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) desired)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
What do we offer
At Schneider Electric we have a strong belief in people. We seek out, recognize and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. Therefore, we are offering an attractive workplace, including opportunities to learn and grow, Flexibility@work and a competitive compensation and benefit offer.
See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Did we get you inspired?
Apply at www.schneider-electric.se/jobb.
If you have questions regarding this position, please contact Mark Reid, at