At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Job Description :
• The position requires the ability to synthesize macro-economic factors and link to the future direction of the organization
• Data analysis, report generation and participation to cadence call with 1) countries 2) Market segments
• Opportunity and pipeline follow-up to ensure opportunities are properly identified
• Interpersonal skills and a strategic mindset is mandatory to extract the expertise from countries, activities, other Business Unit's and corporate strategy and be able to synthesize into a concise 3-5 year strategic roadmap as well as 1-3 year short term execution of the strategy •
There is no requirement to have an in-depth knowledge at a technical level but a requirement to understand how to assess the external market, our internal capabilities and high level of communications skills to articulate the strategy
• Prepare documentation / presentation for Business Development projects
• Other tasks according to your capabilities
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Ideal candidate profile
Bac+4 / Bac+5, preferably in Business school or Engineering school
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
Preferably good understanding of Tableau or Anaplan
Excellent spoken and written skills in English. English will be the working language
With an analytical mindset, excellent attention to details and strong organizational skills