Description de l'offre
Support Supply Chain Quality KPIs and Processes (M/F/D) Montréal | Permanent position | Full-Time
Are you a supply chain specialist or would you like to become one?
If your answer is yes, it’s your lucky day as we are looking for a dynamic and talented person to join our team in Montréal!
What will your role be?
During your mission, you will support the transformation of our quality supply chain performance and it does include the following main responsibilities:
· Define, implement and support the supply chain quality performance dashboard;
· Put in place the appropriate process and governance to sustain the performance activities;
· Be key users on MyNQ (PowerBi system) for Procurement Operations;
· Contribute to the new Airbus Disclosure Letter process definition and administrate the process by developing the adequate tracking system;
· Participate to the new Safety Related Items process and ensure on time contribution from the Supply Chain Quality Managers;
· Perform Supplier Control Reviews and support the database cleaning for 2021 and the years to come;
· Support the Transfer of Work process re-engineering and contribute to the necessary working group;
· Prepare Transfer of Work Steering Comity contribution of Procurement Operations;
· Implement regular risks management review.
What qualifications are we looking for?
· A Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, quality or business management;
· A recognized experience in Supply Chain & Quality, Industrial, Lean;
· Some Supply Chain basic principles;
· Good knowledge in project management including;
· Knowledge on Problem solving methods;
· Change management skills;
· Experience in IT/Process mapping is an asset.
Why join us?
· To acquire experience in different critical industries and projects while working for the same company;
· To have a competitive salary and a great benefits package (dental, life and medical insurance, RRSP matching, sick days, vacation);
· To access trainings that focus on expanding your knowledge while staying up to date with cutting edge technologies and best practices;
· To have a clear career development plan that suits your goals;
· To have the possibility of working abroad through our mobility program thanks to our international presence;
· To join a dynamic, specialized and fast-growing group where communication is key and where every team member is valued;
· To be part of a team where having fun is essential (team building events, 5 à 7, Marathon and more!).
Who are we?
At Scalian, we are a leading multinational engineering consulting firm with 3500 specialists and over 30 years of experience.
We are specialized in Digital Systems (IT & Software and Systems Engineering) and Industrial Performance (Quality Assurance, Supply Chain and Project Management).
Our expertise serves various technological sectors as the aerospace, defense, rail and energy industries while providing distinctive support to their development and operations.
Are you interested and would like to find out more?
Apply and let’s talk!