RF/Microwave Design Engineer (M/F/D) Montréal | Permanent Contract | Full-Time
Are you a Design Engineer or would you like to become one?
We are looking for experienced RF/Microwave Design Engineers for our Montréal office’s.
What will your role be?
· Establish detailed RF designs and sub-assembly performance specifications to fulfil the requirements of assigned general Unit specifications
· Generate RF electrical line-ups, perform electrical budgets and detailed analysis
· Conduct experiments, bench tests, etc., researches challenging designs through various sources of technical information
· Work with the production teams through the development phase optimizing the design for increased manufacturing efficiency
· Produce technical documentation (part lists, schematics, etc) & technical reports
· Generate and submit design technical review material for various design reviews such as, PDR & CDR
· Analyze results and prepare project reports, make recommendations within the scope of the project responsibilities
· Assist, advise, direct and review the work of less experienced Engineers if required
· Be in charge of the completion of assignments within budgetary and time limitations
· Generate engineering and test related estimates for time required to complete pre-defined work scope
· Supports the generation of RF technical proposals if required
· Generate program schedules and update on a regular basis identifying work around plans to recover from unexpected challenges.
What are we looking for?
· 5 to 10 years’ experience in RF circuit design
· B.Sc or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, M.Sc preferred
· Strong teamwork capabilities, along with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently.
Why should you come on board?
· Because Scalian is a human-scale , fast-growing group, which will help you achieve your career and mobility goals
· Because you will be able to enhance your human and professional experience within our 3 specialist divisions: Digital Transformation, Digital Systems and Operations Performance
· Because you will be able to develop your skills thanks to the L@b and its research projects (drones, VR, AR, simulation, etc.)
· Because you will be able to benefit from a business philosophy that promotes learning and passing on knowledge throughout your career
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Supplementary health insurance
· Group REER
So, would you like to find out more?
Contact us and let’s talk!