Microsoft Azure Integration Developer (M/F/D) Montréal | Permanent Contract | Full-Time
What will your role be?
You will develop system integrations, using Microsoft Azure Integration Services to connect a mixture of on-premises, SaaS, and cloud-hosted applications. Create RESTful web services and APIs to transmit data between applications.
· Develop integration solutions, including REST APIs, Event Driven/Queue based integrations and service orchestrations.
· Assist with integration solutions planning, liaise with relevant application experts and contribute to solution design.
· Liaise with solutions architects, functional analysts and other developers to ensure all deliveries are supported by the correct architectural implementation.
· Enhance the current CI/CD processes to support new and existing development.
· Be a change agent.
· Be connected to the industry to know tendencies and suggest innovative ideas.
What are we looking for?
· Strong, in-depth and demonstrable hands-on experience with the large numbers of the following technologies
· Microsoft Azure App Service Fabric, App Service Environnent, Microsoft Azure API Management platform technologies
· JSON, REST and data-based APIs and high scale performant service façade
· Microsoft Visual Studio Team Syste
· Azure Service Bus and Azure Notifications
· ntermediate level RDBMS and SQL knowledge
· Strong knowledge of Microservices
· Experience in Agile and Azure DevOps practice
· Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery and test-driven development
· Microsoft Azure certification is preferred
· Proficiency in English and French both verbally and written
Why should you come on board?
· Because Scalian is a human-scale , fast-growing group, which will help you achieve your career and mobility goals
· Because you will be able to enhance your human and professional experience within our 3 specialist divisions: Digital Transformation, Digital Systems and Operations Performance
· Because you will be able to develop your skills thanks to the L@b and its research projects (drones, VR, AR, simulation, etc.)
· Because you will be able to benefit from a business philosophy that promotes learning and passing on knowledge throughout your career
So, would you like to find out more?
Contact us and let’s talk!