Electronic Inspector (M/F/D) Montréal | Permanent Contract | Full-Time
Do you want to take up new challenges?
We are looking for an electronic inspector in Montreal!
What will your role be?
You will be integrated into a team at our client’s, a renowned company specialized in simulators.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Monitor operations to ensure that production standards are respected;
· Inspect, test, and measure electronic products in production;
· Accept or reject finished products;
· Remove all products that fail to meet specifications;
· Notify supervisors and QA officers of all major defects and help to analyze/correct production problems.
What are we looking for?
You have an experience in inspection and you have already worked with electronic products.
You are fluent in French and English .
An IPC Certification is an asset.
Why should you come on board?
· Because Scalian is a human-scale , fast-growing group, which will help you achieve your career and mobility goals
· Because you will be able to enhance your human and professional experience within our 3 specialist divisions: Digital Transformation, Digital Systems and Operations Performance
· Because you will be able to develop your skills thanks to the L@b and its research projects (drones, VR, AR, simulation, etc.)
· Because you will be able to benefit from a business philosophy that promotes learning and passing on knowledge throughout your career
So, would you like to find out more?
Contact us and let’s talk!