Sanofi, a global leader in the Life Sciences industry, is seeking a talented and enthusiastic candidate with expertise in Veeva Vault to be part of the CoE team.
· Serve as the technical expert on the Veeva Vault products to provide recommendations on document and data migrations, integration, configuration, document and object lifecycles and workflows, security settings, report creations, bulk loads of documents, etc.
· Develop standards and best practices, SOP guidelines, work instructions, platform governance, and other training tools to provide guidance and support.
· Develop and standardize the tools and process to plan, stage, execute, and validate document and data loading and migrations.
· Provide training to CoE peers. Develop relevant training materials and documentations.
· Actively identify improvement opportunities on the existing Vault configuration to enhance its functionality.
· Provide guidance on the test strategy for Vault upgrades.
· Operates using agile methodologies to secure rapid and repetitive deliveries
· Works in multidisciplinary team in order to take quickly and efficiently into account inputs from all projects parties
· Takes into account the end-to-end development circle from design to run
· Embraces operations topics such as business continuity, application monitoring, end-users, security to secure seamless integration into production
· Maximizes level of automation to limit outages
· Advises when support team needs to be triggered and contributes problem description and solving
Professional Skills and Competencies:
· Functional and technical knowledge of Veeva Vault Platform in areas of Business Administration, System Administration, and Advanced Concepts based on the Vault Platform Configuration Track
· Experience with Veeva Vault data migration, integration and configuration
· Well organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic cross-functional team work environment
· Problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision
· Good collaboration skills and is a team player
· Familiar with GxP guidelines and regulations
· Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Veeva Vault eTMF, RIM suite, and DAM. Vault certification is a plus.
· Minimum of 7 years of relevant IT experience
· Experience in the Life Sciences industry
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.