Description de l'offre
As part of the Innovation and Digital Transformation team, the UX lead will help evangelize user-led design within Sanofi, define China UX strategy and create engaging experiences across all digital touchpoints and channels.
· Establish a clear CX, UX, UI, strategy for China (including but not limited to UX framework, standards, consistent tools, design language system etc.), aligned with global strategy but fit for China
· Manage a team of user experience and design professionals
· Lead the creation of best in class experiences across all our channels
· Ensure excellent standards of quality are met at every step of the design process
· Ensure user testing processes are executed to the highest standards for all projects
· Create prototypes of new experiences and/or experiment on new concepts
· Continuously seek out new digital trends in design and digital healthcare
· Inspire, mentor, and provide guidance to the team and the broader organization inc. organizing and facilitating design thinking workshops
· Obsess the consumer’s needs and interests at all times;
· Break down complex problems into clear ideas and push those forward
Language skil ls :
· English/Mandarin: fluent both in verbal and in written
Experience & competencies:
· 5-8+ years of experience in software design and development with focus on either UX or UI
· 3+ years of experience building and managing a team of designer to deliver solutions
· Bachelor’s degree in design, visual communication, or equivalent practical experience
· Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with leaders in the organization
· Strong presentation skills, in particular the ability to convey complex ideas to non-design Teams
· Expert in all areas of user experience design (information architecture, interaction design, visual design, prototype engineering, content, user experience)
· Knowledge of industry tools such as Balsamiq Mockups, Axure, Sketch, Figma, InVision, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop,After Effects, MindNode and OmniGraffle, etc.
· In-depth knowledge of market research, competitive landscape, and testing methods (A/B, multivariate testing)
· Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences, etc.
· A strong portfolio which showcases your ability and technical knowledge
· Strong project management, communication and teamwork skills
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.