Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey. We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change, because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patient lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally.
Why start your career path in Sanofi?
Here, you can:
· To provide effective training programs to sales team and support the sales team to achieve BU sales goal.
· To design the solution according to BU needs and deliver standard or tailor training curriculum, proactively follow up coaching and assess the training outcome as a performance consultant.
What you can contribute?
Analyse BU training needs and design the relevant training program
· Complete BU requirements interview and analyse and identify BU training needs
· Design and implement the training program according to BU needs
· Customize the training workshop to meet the regional specific needs Implement and Coordination to complete the training Plan in the Regional
· Support and compile the training manuals and materials
· Assist to revisit and update the training curriculum
· Implement the training plan(involve the standard course and the training program) in the regional Follow up and Assess the training outcome in the Field
· Take proactive action to check the training outcome
· Follow up trainees’ behavior change to evaluate training effect and provide feedback
· Provide the relevant coaching for the sale people to assist them improve professional capability
· Analyze the training outcome and re-just the solution Build coordination relationship with SU Team or other department and complete the relevant task
· Cooperate to complete the NHT and assessment team program
· Build partner relationship with business team and attend business meetings to know the strategy of BU
· Work together with HR, complete sales force promotion process Continuously Learning and Development
· Proactively seek learning opportunities on the job
· Participate TTT course related to training
· Proactively seek feedback from peers and other department colleagues to develop capability Administration and reporting
· Supervise regional training and development logistics
· Prepare monthly reports on regional training and development activities
· Record regional training and development activities
· Other duties, as assigned
What you should have?
· Bachelor degree above
· At least 3 years pharma sales experience
· At least 3 years team management experience or marketing management experience
· At least 3 years trainer experience
Project management experience(would be better)(1and 2or3)
If you want to be part of a team that puts patients first, plays to win in digital era with courage, integrity, respect and trust, to inspire your own career journey through a care & collaborate platform, and with special focus on below competency:
· Good presentation skill
· Excellent communication skill, good planner and organizer.
· Be able to work independently under pressure
· Good at coaching and assessment
· Provide effective training plan for sales team and support sales team to achieve BU sales target.
· Design solutions according to the needs of business departments, provide standard or customized training courses, actively follow up training and evaluate training results.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.