Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and rare diseases.
Our extensive research and development efforts encompass a wide range of therapeutic areas that are in line with public health issues, trends and the most pressing health needs.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Within Information Technologies & Solutions (ITS), the newly created group Enterprise Information Management (EIM) is engaging into a global Data & Analytics company wide transformation that will build capabilities Sanofi needs to reduce the cycle time from data to decision-making, delivered through 4 main areas:
· SEARCH & DATA ACCESSIBILITY
· Be able to find, access, interoperate and reuse data across the enterprise
· Understand the data context and have clear principles on how and who should have access to data
· BUSINESS PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
· A single-source of truth to manage business performance
· Multiple view into the truth to support decision making on specific markets/functions
· A simplified BI landscape with self-service capabilities
· STRATEGIC INSIGHTS
· Enable Sanofi to leapfrog competition
· New ways of analyzing data to allow strategic differentiation
· DATA LIFECYCLE & INTEGRATION
· A single-source of truth for master records (i.e. customer, products)
· Ensure completeness, consistency, enrichment, accuracy, conformity, and integrity of Sanofi data
· Enterprise-wide efficient, integrated and high-quality services to manage data lifecycle, from acquiring to purging
Currently, we are building the Sanofi Enterprise Product Backbone that will enable all GBUs and Global functions by providing key product data spanning across the life cycle within Sanofi. The effort is ongoing currently to design and develop processes for the creation and centralization of all relevant Master and Reference data in the backbone. The data will be delivered to the company’s key systems within various Global functions across GBUs (such as SHIFT, Integrated ERP, iCMC, to name a few), as well as processes such as IDMP Dossier Submissions, Quality and Site Inspection Processes, among others.
We are launching the Product Backbone development using SAFe methodology. The work for 'data publication and consumption' will need to be managed through a “Data Publication and Consumption Product” in line with the organizational roles within the MDM SAFe Train. The Data Publication and Consumption Product Owner will need to work in collaboration with the Global Product MDM platform lead as well as working closely with the business owners from R&D, Finance, GRA, IA, etc. The PO will own the roadmap development in alignment with other relevant ITS programs, implementation and evolution of the solution and service delivery.
· Lead the SAFe Product for Sanofi Product Master Data Publication and Consumption
· Coordinate with the Enterprise Information Management Service Management team in service transition
· Contribute to the definition of the technical architecture and solution architecture for long-term operational excellence
· Work with key stakeholders of consuming programs and organizations to ensure alignment on scope and approach of data delivery for MDM
· Deliver on a set of well-governed services around data provisioning of product master data to consuming systems
· Source and manage a team spread globally and in close partnership with the SAFe partner (Note: Our current provider is Cognizant through a factory model)
· Bachelor’s Degree or above in Technical or Business field (e.g. engineering), or equivalent data-focused work experience
· 5+ Years experience in technology, consulting, life sciences
· Knowledge of Master Data Management, Metadata Management, or data governance and understanding of data analytics (preferably within life sciences)
· Working knowledge of Databases (SQL), Webservices, Python
· Proven experience in high-performing cross-functional global teams in matrixed organizations
· Experience with Agile software development and delivery
· 3-5 years of experience with Databases, API Expertise (Webservices, SOAP, REST), Python
· Knowledge of process methodologies and innovative ways of managing data integration
· Skilled in analytical problem-solving, change management and consulting skills
· Ability to work with external partners and lead external distributed teams in a deadline-intensive environment
· Ability to travel internationally in line with the global planning
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.