Post Doc position: “ Intracellular Antibody Therapeutics”
Sanofi is looking for an outstanding and enthusiastic scientist as a post-doctoral fellow in its “Antibody Discovery” team of the Sanofi Biologics Research platform dedicated to the discovery and screening of therapeutic antibodies. Based in the Paris area, the candidate will be in charge of a new program of discovery of functional intracellular biologics.
This postdoc project proposes to establish a method of intracellular biologics discovery and establish a potent technology enabling Biologics-mediated target degradation in eukaryotic cells.
Appointment as a postdoc requires academic qualifications at PhD level. Academic or industrial experience in cell biology/imaging and antibody /protein discovery field.
· Skilled in cell biology and cell imaging
· Experience in molecular biology techniques
· Experience in library screening for antibody discovery highly desirable (phage display would be a plus)
· Detailed knowledge of molecular cellular biology for cell line generation (genome editing of mammalian cells would be a plus)
· Expertise in cell culture, flow cytometry, microscopie
· Knowledge in protein-protein interaction
· Passionate for technology development and innovation
· Personal and creative skills oriented towards drug discovery
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Demonstrable ability to lead the day to day direction of projects
· Highly organised
· Capacity to work with a multidisciplinary team is key
· Good verbal and written communication English. French fluency will be a plus.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.