The role within the Sanofi Business Services (SBS) Region CAJPAC department drives the Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) Process and Transformation Management with the guidance of the Regional Head of Purchase to Pay.
This position is integral in the development and successful ongoing implementation of the end to end Purchase to Pay organization within Sanofi Business Services for China. This includes deployment/support of P2P (including T&E) tools and development of the transformation initiatives and core model processes to ensure operational efficiency and cost effective Purchase to Pay services. The aim is to support delivery of best-in-class services to ensure sustainable and compliant process and smooth interface with relevant stakeholders.
This individual will drive initiatives and work closely with the P2P Country Head, P2P team, business and function stakeholders.
· Support alignment and improvement of P2P operational processes in line with the global P2P core model.
· Leverage operational experience and contribute to global design of standard processes.
· Ensure alignment of the interface between P2P, Procurement and Finance at local level.
· Local focal point for P2P/T&E system support and projects.
· Collaboration with Global Process Owners and Regional Process Owners to guide the design and implementation of key P2P/T&E projects in alignment to core model.
· Understand and work with relevant IT/Accenture system support to give guidance on relevant IT system at local level to guarantee an optimized P2P/T&E process.
· Support the implementation of relevant master data/content management in P2P or T&E tools.
· Work collaboratively with internal business and function stakeholders including procurement, Finance, ITS and internal control.
· Understand business, finance and procurement priorities and strategy.
· Project lead role in P2P or T&E Initiatives/Projects that are a priority focus to simplify and to increase efficiency, speed and focus on higher risk transactions.
· Actively drive digitalisation initiatives via P2P-related or T&E-related innovation and technology.
· Participate in or lead deployment of global and regional projects as needed and measure the benefits vs costs analysis.
· Support transformation projects.
· P2P representative to participate/support local projects.
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Language skil ls :
· Fluent in Mandarin and English (written and spoken)
· Minimum Bachelor degree with 5-10 years direct/indirect work experience in Purchase-to-Pay (Procurement, Accounting) environment.
Experience & knowledge:
· Track record in driving and managing process standardization & innovation across country.
· Track record in project management.
· International background with exposure to multicultural environments is a plus.
· Good understanding of end-to-end Purchase-to-Pay process.
· Work efficiently under pressure with little supervision and follow through with assignments meeting strict deadline.
· Identifies issues or concerns and works with others to determine an effective course of action.
· Ability to drive change, and instill change of mindset
· Strong in program and project management skills with ability to identify problems and define solutions incl. implementation plan in a structured manner.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Strong stakeholder management skills.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.