SANOFI UKRAINE , one of the leading pharmaceutical companies, announces the position of National Retail Accounts Manager .
Full managerial responsibility for team of Regional Account Managers and business performance of National Accounts channel, including fulfillment of sales targets, execution of trade marketing and marketing initiatives.
· Full managerial responsibility for hiring, onboarding, performance management, development and engagement of team of Retail Account Managers;
· Together with other departments definition and execution business decisions related to: contract conditions for National Retail Accounts , scope of marketing and trade marketing activities in National Accounts channel;
· Achieve established business objectives within the National Retail Account area, namely:
· monthly, quarterly and annual sales value sellout objectives for the assigned brands;
· growth target in volume (SKU's) and value (UAH);
· manage Gross to Net budget on quarterly and yearly basis of whole National Retail Accounts channel;
· manage P&L of customers of National Retail Account channel;
· Achieve established performance objectives within the National Retail Account area;
· Manage implementation of the marketing and trade marketing projects & campaigns for the assigned portfolio in close collaboration with other departments;
· Regularly re-assess commercial potential of the retail accounts and results of the trade marketing actions, and come up to the BU management with clear action plans/proposals to commercialize relative business opportunities and minimize the risks;
· Continuously improve business practices, product knowledge and execution of brand selling/trade marketing practices via participation to sales conferences, district meetings and trainings.
· Higher education - medical or pharmaceutical graduates are preferable but not mandatory or business education;
Experience & knowledge: at least 3 years of sales experience within the pharmaceutical or FMCG industry with National Accounts, 2 years of managerial experience;
· English language - at Upper Intermediate level;
· Advanced computer skills: MS Office, Excel, Outlook;
· Valid driving license and experience;
· Proven leadership, communication, presentation, negotiation, sales, analytical, project management, planning and organizational skills;
· Flexibility, adaptability, pro-activity and emotional intelligence.
· Professional and career growth opportunities;
· Competitive remuneration and social package;
· Work and development in highly professional team.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.