(Listed key responsibilities, with clear action needed, achievement & delivery and how to meet the requirement Each responsibility needs to include time allocation(%), and total percentage should be 100%
Implement marketing activities to achieve the goals of product promotion and market access according to the assigned target and performance requirement.
· Deliver product information and promote products by visiting local POV, CDC and other medical care institution, achieve the KPI of visiting target on the basis of the company’ s policies and market strategies.
· Organize academic activities in accordance with the company’s policies and marketing strategies, expand and penetrate the market with both new and existing products, achieve goals of market access.
· Territory management by sustaining regular contact with customers in the existing markets and develops new customers in the potential markets; provides accurate customer and market information; establish customer relationship management according to the company's requirements.
Initiate the promotion activity in professional way and comply with the proper codes of conduct.
· Possess the product characteristics and key information about the market promotion, pass the product knowledge test in order to promote products effectively and efficiently; perform professional and proficiently using the product knowledge in promotional activities, express products competitive advantage.
· Comply with the codes of conduct specified in Employee Handbook, meet the requirement of SOP, ensure no violations while perform promotion activities; use all promotional materials and deliver product information in an appropriate and honest way according to the marketing strategies.
· Report adverse reaction events promptly in accordance with the company’s policies and assist relevant departments to dealing with it.
(Required education, experience, certifications, and competencies.)
· Bachelor degree or above in medical or related industry will be preferred
· High sense of responsibility, good sales performance and professional ethics
· Customer-oriented, ability of self-motivation
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.