Medical Representative – Tay Ninh
· Promote CHC products
· Maintain and develop demand creation for CHC products
· Build the confidence of HCP on recommendation Sanofi CHC products.
· Achieve individual goals: sales objectives, market growth, market share, penetration rate
· Build up and maintain customer database by doing HCPs recruitment, identify, classify, and validate level of customer
· Do daily, weekly, monthly call plan/ report on Optima system
· Ensure HCP coverage and call frequency as requirement of Department & Company
· Execute Sales & Marketing activities base on the strategy of BU/department and be defined quarterly, yearly
· Establish and maintain key account relationship, ensure to provide the information, service of Sanofi to customer
· Ensure the product information of Sanofi CHC has to be delivered to HCP daily and get feedback, experiences of HCP about Sanofi CHC product
· Support, arrange, organize public relation events to introduce, update information of Sanofi CHC products to target audiences
· Ensure the growth demand of Sanofi CHC product meet the expectation of BU and team objectives by maintain, increase the confidence of HCP for Sanofi CHC product endorsements
· Ensure assigned accounts be managed well, specially key practical and stakeholder: patient flow, prescription flow, listing and tender process, purchasing order process, targeting customers, key decisions maker, tender committee, medicine committee.
· Update market, competitor information and propose accordingly action plan weekly, monthly, quarterly
· Support tender activities
· Other tasks of hiring manager/ head of department in special, urgent, sensitive cases.
Requirements & Qualifications
· Medicine or Pharmacy degree; Business Administration Degree is an advantage
· Experience: Experience in pharmaceutical/ sales field is in advantage
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Good collaboration and influencing skills and team work spirit
· Proactive and independent attitude
· Good computer skill in EXCEL, POWERPOINT and WORD;
Terms of employment
Fix term contract
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.