Job title: Medical Representative
Reports to: District Sales Manager
L ocation: Benin
Ensure achievement of sales objectives and development of the company's market potential within defined territory, through implementing the company's strategy and policies.
· Achieve sales target for Brands in the assigned Territory.
· Ensure Proper Coverage as per the planned Call Frequency per segment.
· Continuously assess the market in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base to provide lobby of loyal customers.
· Follow up territorial sales forecasts on monthly basis.
· Develop long term profitable Business relationship with Trades.
· Communicate Messages properly on company brands, attribute & consumers benefits as the per brand strategy
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
· Pharmacy Degree/B.Sc in Biological Sciences with pharmaceutical sales background.
· One to two years' experience in cognate field.
· Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
· Customer Focused.
· Good organisation skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Capability to work in a team.
Internal: Medical, Regulatory, Sales & Marketing departments.
External: Company clients i.e. Doctors, Pharmacists, Hospitals.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.