· Conducts sales visit to the assigned accounts/customers within the assigned areas to promote and sales both newly launched and/or existing assigned products.
· Proposes the existing and newly launched assigned products to the assigned channel for drug listing purpose.
· Provides sales support services to the assigned customers, eg. returning expired products, delivery of product samples, upon request.
· Attends various periodical meeting to discuss and share information on sales-related issues encountered and solutions required, and to be trained on the new and existing assigned products.
· Proposes periodical sales target and sales activities plan to direct supervisor for own assigned products and channels.
· Coordinates with sales team members to conduct or to attend sales activities ie. product exhibition booths, product presentation, conference meeting, etc.
· Writes up the reports to be submitted to direct supervisor included Optima database updating to report on results of in-field customer visits, eg. customer’s requirements, market data, competitor information.
· Comply with compliance and HSE policy.
· Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, science or other related fields.
· Experience as sales/medical representative in Pharmaceutical market, especially in hospital is preferable but not necessary.
· Basic anatomy and physiology.
· Basic knowledge of assigned therapy areas.
· Computer packages and applications (Microsoft office, internet, internal systems).
· Workable English language.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.