Medical Operation Primary Care
About the Opportunity
Provides support for Medical Portfolio Management and prioritization of projects in Primary Care Business Unit. The role has cross-functional collaboration with all Therapeutic Areas within the Business Unit, and has a pivotal role to keep all activities under control.
About Sanofi Business Unit
We build on our heritage and commitment to innovation to improve quality of life and support patients and healthcare systems by offering more than medicines. By combining Sanofi's quality drugs with services, devices and data management, we aim at giving new hope to millions of people.
Our integrated care solutions aim to improve outcomes and patient experiences. We have developed innovative, value-based medicines and connected solutions designed to address the most urgent medical and societal needs. Through this work, our purpose is to help people with diabetes and cardiovascular disease improving their quality of life, and we aim at supporting the sustainability of healthcare systems.
· Ensures adherence to medical governance and compliance processes;
· In cooperation with Medical Leads, monitor local trial planning and execution strategy, medical ops point of contact for trial initiation & execution, regions/country allocation, resolution of study operational issues, mitigation plans;
· Provides guidance and relevant information to medical teams to ensure compliance with medical processes;
· Ensures studies and activities are adequately and timely resourced;
· Monitors progress of trial and non-trial activities (timelines, budget, KPIs);
· Ensures data accuracy in tracking systems;
· Ensure timely execution of publication plans, medical education plans, scientific insight generations.
To obtain excellent results in you role, you need to have experience in:
· Alignment/Leadership: Partners with Finance for budget and forecast;
· Project management;
· Healthcare knowledge;
· Disease/TA knowledge;
· Medical strategy;
· Evidence generation (incl. Real World Evidence);
· Strategic thinking.
· Scientific Degree;
· Experience in pharmaceutical company, ideally in the same role, for more than 5 years;
· Proficiency in English.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.