Medical Advisor Sanofi Genzyme Rare Diseases, Greece & Cyprus
About the Opportunity
Focus on the provision of information during pre-license period of new drugs or new indications and post licence in a non-promotional way to KOLs, researchers and clinical investigators. Is combined field and office based and report into medical affairs department personnel irrespective of the therapeutic area and the business unit that they are aligned to.
· Plays a significant role in engaging Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs);
· Communicates, in a non-promotional way and according to local regulations and company's code of ethics, the clinical data & papers of the licensed products to the medical community Key Opinion Leaders, in order to raise the awareness of the medicine prior its official launch. Following the launch of the product(s) in the market, generates evidence of the new products' effectiveness, and collaborates accordingly with all relevant parts;
· Plays a significant role in engaging clinical investigators and researchers in the new products or new indications project management for reducing time to target or to market access;
· Plays a valuable role in the relationship with the Clinical Investigators and the Clinical Research Sites, motivating and activating them in order to implement and realize the goals of the assigned research programs according to plan;
· Follows-up and is up-to-date with the latest developments and data concerning the effectiveness and characteristics of the medicines that are under trial, transferring the relevant information to the investigators in order to raise awareness among them which will help Sales' teams post launch;
· Plays significant role in creating awareness and disseminating scientific information to HCPs regarding the Patient Named Basis (PNB), Compassionate Use Programs (CUP) and Special Importation Programs (SIP) in order to accurately execute the early access program of the new medicines or indications. May Performs co-visits with other Medical Personnel to selected medical professionals and thoroughly presents the clinical data and results of completed or on-going medical trials concerning the new medicines, in order to enhance the scientific knowledge of the professionals and support the establishment of the product(s).
· 2 - 3 years of experience in pharma business, preferably in Medical Affairs;
· BSc in Health Science and a relevant postgraduate degree;
· Very good knowledge of the regulatory environment relevant to pharma business;
· Healthcare knowledge and experience in scientific exchange;
· Fluency in English and Greek;
· PC skills;
· Communication Impact & influence, Presentation abilities;
· Analytical & conceptual thinking, Organizational skills;
· Valid driver's license and be willing to travel.
What Sanofi can offer you
· Continuous professional development within a dynamic and challenging environment;
· We offer a generous package including flexible benefits;
· This is a full time role and we support flexible working.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
Candidates are kindly requested to submit CV in English language only.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.