About the opportunity
Sanofi Finland is seeking a Medical Advisor who will identify, develop and maintain collaboration with current and future Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Neurology Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).
You will also be responsible to support marketing and sales efforts related to presenting clarity around clinical and scientific information and provide advice to medical doctors about the therapy area.
About Sanofi Genzyme Business Unit
A pioneer in biotechnology, Sanofi Genzyme is the Specialized Care Unit of Sanofi. A global leader in personalized therapies, the unit is helping patients within several therapeutically areas: Rare Diseases, Multiple Sclerosis and Neurology, Oncology and Immunology.
Sanofi Genzyme significantly invests in research and development as part of its patient engagement. The focus of Sanofi Genzyme is to develop treatments for invalidating diseases, difficult to diagnose and treat, offering help to the patients and their families.
· Identify, develop and maintain collaboration with current and future KOLs within the Neurology therapy area (TA).
· Interact with other local opinion leaders and Health Care Professionals (HCPs) to help generate understanding of the TA portfolio and when relevant guide them on the optimal use of our products.
· Lead local and regional advisory boards, scientific projects and other relevant activities with the HCPs.
· Conduct medical trainings adapted to internal (employee education) as well as external needs.
· Participate in relevant congresses, symposia and other meetings and provide feedback to the rest of the organization.
· Provide support for the Market Access process in medical/scientific matters.
· Be of assistance to the pharmacovigilance, regulatory and other relevant functions regarding medical questions related to the TA. Participate in budgeting and strategy planning in the scope of the area.
· Work closely with and support marketing and sales both strategically and at an operational level.
· Liaise with colleges within the region as well as with global medical affairs, by sharing best practice and knowledge.
· Identify, support and maintain Investigator Sponsored Studies.
· Keep up to date with the relevant clinical activities and support the clinical study unit and facilitate conduction of clinical trials.
· Based on ethical and legal standards review scientific and external communication material, (including marketing material), for medical and scientific accuracy.
To excel in this role you will need to have:
· Pharmaceutical industry experience – preferred
· Preferably both experience of clinical work and research
· Experience in communication with medical authorities, hospitals, physicians, scientists as well as other healthcare sector professionals
· Strategic mindset whilst being target-oriented and results-driven, with an understanding of short- and long-term goals
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to work well in both a team environment and independently
· Team player and strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a professional and international environment, and understands and applies to the explicit corporate standards, practices and code of conduct;
· Professional and mature projection, and self-confident behaviour
· Oral and written fluency in Finnish and English
What Sanofi can offer you
• A role where you will be instrumental in contributing to Sanofi vision to bring innovative treatments to patients.
• We offer a competitive package including flexible benefits and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us.
If you feel you have the required experience please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly for more details.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.