We are looking for an experienced Medical Advisor who will look after Sanofi’s cardiovascular and established products portfolio and maintain strong relationships with the therapy area experts and other relevant stakeholders in Finland.
If you feel you have what it takes we would like to hear from you.
· Local medical support for cardiovascular (CV) and established products (EP) portfolio products.
· Lead the local medical activities with current and future KOLs within CV and EP therapeutic area.
· Ensure that the local medical trainings conducted per local and Sanofi requirements.
· Proactive medical contribution to local brand teams.
· Contribute as a team member to Nordic & Baltic (NoBa) PC medical team projects and processes.
· Medical evaluation and approval of local promotional and regulatory materials.
· Self-development through self-directed projects, formal training and feedback seeking.
· Creation and implementation of local medical plans aligned with global strategy with the support of the NoBa CV medical lead.
· Support NoBa CV Medical Lead in all relevant scientific/medical matters.
· Active participation and development of NoBa PC medical strategy as a member of the NoBa PC medical team.
· Support field sales and efforts related to presenting clarity around clinical and scientific information.
· Oversee analysis of competitor information and adjust medical activities accordingly.
· Support pricing and reimbursement applications and negotiations when needed.
Competencies: Ability to ...
· effectively engage with key external stakeholders and build long-term relationships
· use scientific and clinical knowledge to input on evidence needs for stakeholder including patients
· analyse information and emerging trends, including social, policy and access-related information, and incorporate them into medical plans
· develop scientific communication and education initiatives using scientific/medical expertise, customer insights and understanding of launch strategy
· lead task forces or target oriented work groups
· self-dependent and structured working style, yet able to work in, and lead a team
· plan, prioritise and implement actions – project management
· communicate, collaborate and influence with excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills, both internally and externally – especially in communication with medical authorities, hospitals, physicians/specialists, KOLS and pharmacists
· train and educate internal and external stakeholders
· identify and analyse scientific publications
Requirements and qualifications:
· Relevant medical degree
· TA experience either from the studies/research and/or preferably from the pharma industry with relevant customer knowledge
· Clinical experience and expertise in the TA
· Ideally previous industry experience with successful relationship building
· Chairing advisory boards and other cooperation with HCPs
· Working in a cross-functional team in an international environment
· Preferably experience leading people
· Excellent command of Finnish and English both written and oral
· Strong IT skills
What Sanofi can offer you:
· We provide a working environment in which we help people develop, cooperate with passion and dare to care about patients and consumers. Everything we do and everything we have built is designed for empowering people.
· We offer a generous package including flexible benefits and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.