· Assist with the installation of pharmaceutical equipment.
· Perform changeovers and setup of equipment.
· Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on packaging equipment and process critical utility equipment and systems including but not limited to: HVAC-R systems, hot water boilers, compressor systems, air handling systems and compressed air systems.
· Comply with company policies, SOPs, cGMP and OSHA requirements.
· Ability to communicate and work constructively with other departments and teams.
· Maintain high housekeeping standards for assigned areas.
· Demonstrate sound organizational, written and oral communications skills.
· Participate in deviation and root cause investigations as required.
· Utilize a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to accurately document the completion of all maintenance activities.
***This is a night shift position (6PM - 6AM).
· Be able to work a night shift position including weekends, Holidays and overtime as part of the normal work schedule.
· High School Diploma or GED and five (5) or more years' experience working in a maintenance capacity in a pharmaceutical or industrial manufacturing environment or other regulated environment.
· 5 years or more experience working in a cGMP pharmaceutical manufacturing environment or other regulated environment.
· Knowledge and experience with mechanical, electrical and automated syringe packaging equipment.
· Must be able to work as part of a team but also work independently with minimal supervision.
· Clearly communicate issues and resolutions to management, peers and night shift maintenance team.
· Able to understand basic mechanical and electrical concepts.
· Knowledge of pumps, motors, gear boxes, and drives.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Be knowledgeable in LOTO, PPE, Confined Space Entry and Electrical Safety programs.
· Be able to wear all required safety equipment, i.e. safety glasses, hard hat, safety shoes and gloves, etc.
· Proficiency/experience in aseptic gowning
· Knowledge and experience with syringe and high speed vial filling equipment
· Knowledge of change control, Infor EAM CMMS, E-Beam, PLC, calibration
· Be able to learn electrical drawings, schematics and P&IDs.
Special Working Conditions:
· Must have a valid driver's license.
· Be able to wear all required safety equipment, i.e. safety glasses, hard hat, safety shoes and gloves, etc
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs, climb stairs and work on a ladder.
· Must be willing to work 12 hour shifts including weekends and holidays
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.