iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior Brand Manager Neurology - VIE Contract (W/M/D)
Your responsibilities will be to:
· Work on the redesign/relaunch of our patient website ‘MS-Begleiter'
· Develop patient service materials and our patient magazine ‘MS persönlich'
· Closely align with our agency to advance the blogger project ‘MS Einblick'
· Interact with Marketing agencies and medical writers for creation of material
· Prepare presentations and present to the sales force
· Support the planning and execution of multi-channel activities
· Provide operative support of daily routine (meeting preparation, minutes, interaction with agencies)
· Master Degree in Marketing/Business, Pharmaceutical Science, Biology, or other related field
· Previous experience in a similar position, preferably within pharma sector
· Previous experience in marketing and/or communications would be a plus
· Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
· Fluent German and English
· Ambition to quickly learn about relevant medical indications and products
· Great planning and organizational skills
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Ability to conduct research and analyze data
· Results-driven attitude and creative mindset
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.