Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey . We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change , because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients’ lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development t as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally .
Why joining us?
In here, you can:
- Copperate with strong, independent technology group and experience digital & innovative ways of working
- Be Viewed as a trusted partner,shared goals and quality work
- Have broad presence and resources within global wise
What you will be responsible for?
· Using current S&OP process with cross functional team to effectively support the business in short term and long term from supply chain perspectives.
· Build the marketing supply chain dashboard which reflect the business need.
· Review the service level agreement with local and oversea plants set by manager.
· Work with cross functional teams for special case under manager supervision.
· Implement the pre S&OP and executive S&OP mechanism effectively.
· Effectively manage the demand forecast and goods supply planning to reduce existed Out-of-stock risks with mamager support :
· Closely collaberate with BU sales, marketing and finance team to review and update 36 months sale out rolling forecast with better long term business insight discussion and analysis.Initiatively analysis of stock in trade and stock in transition to have clear understand the situation in distribution channel by closely collaberate with commercial team and customer service team.
· Assure goods supply and inventories are within the SLA, as well as Forecast Accuracy are acceptable for both sell-in and sell-out to eliminate risk of rupture in the market
· Conduct an active analysis and actions in terms of supply risk management with clear picture of business impact and actions.
· Conduct the shelf life management under current practice:
· Work initiatively with commercial team and customer engagement team to tracking the acceptable remaining shelf life at customer side.
· Collaberate with plant to improve the ex-factory shelf life with manager support.
· Participate the discussion and initiatives in terms of existing write-off provision with sales, commercial, finance and plant by presenting risk and actions systematically with manager support.
· Support the STO plan from local plants to DC networks . Work with the team for monthly sell-in orders and perform monthly analysis of sell-in backorders. Closely collaborating with regulatory team to have a clear understanding of registration & packaging change schedule and impact. Integrate the actions from crossfunctional teams to avoid any supply risk during the product change and market switch with manager support. Support commercial bidding and business tenders in routine opearations.
What you should have?
Must to have :
Education: BACHELOR DEGREE
Professional /Major：SUPPLY CHAIN OR BUSINESS RELATED
Experience : MINIMUM 5 YEARS AND S&OP EXPERIENCE
Better to have :
Education: MATER OR MBA DEGREE
Experience : HEALTH CARE AND FMCG RELATED EXPERIENCE
Must to have :
Technical : SAP OR OTHER IBP SYSTEM
IT Skill: EXCEL AND PPT
Better to have :
Technical : FORECASTING TOOL
IT Skill: MS ACCESS OR SQL
Other AbilityCPIM CERTIFICATE
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.