Global MDM Expert Supplier Enablement Solution
This position is part of the Global Process Excellence, Innovation and Technology team within the Sanofi Business Services (SBS) organization. The purpose of the Vendor Data Management Expert - Vendor Enablement Solution role is to support the Global Project Lead in core process model review, updates, continuous improvements and next generation of changes in the third-party vendor onboarding and master data management.
As a Vendor Data Management Expert, you will be responsible to analyze the requirements, to propose best in class solutions, to support the design of effective and efficient processes and the implementation of the core solution for vendor data management. You will define and monitor KPIs glide path to excellence.
A key aspect of the position is the continuous search for simplification, through process simplification standardization and state-of-the-art technologies and innovation.
· Contribute to the organization of workshops with key users to review and update the core processes for third party vendor onboarding and master data maintenance
· Support the definition of the Global template and localization for third party vendor master data
· Collect requirements, challenge localization requests and support the definition of To Be processes
· Identify best practices and propose best in class solutions
· Analyze legal and regulatory constraints for vendor data management and raise risks to GPL
· Contribute to the design supplier risk management global template and solution
· Contribute to the definition of vendor data quality processes (cleaning and DQ monitoring)
· Prepare workshop materials, process flows and documentation, as required during the project design and implementation
· Contribute to the drafting and validation of project documentation, including functional specifications, testing and training documentation
· Review and support the validation of Standard Operating Procedures
· Provide post-go-live support to deployed geographies, as per project plan
· Contribute to the KPI definition and monitoring and propose improvements
· Provide process expertise to Global Delivery Centers and Regions as required,
· Support benchmarking activities and amend processes to achieve world class process,
· Propose change in policies and procedures supporting optimized processes,
· Ensure Internal control and compliance are embedded within process designs
· Proven experience in P2P and global vendor master data projects
· Very good understanding of the vendor onboarding and master data processes
· Good knowledge of SAP master data, data propagation and golden data principles
· High level of autonomy and proactivity
· Capability to understand technology and simplify complex processes
· Ability to work well under tight deadlines in fast changing environments
· Strong analytical skills to resolve critical issues and ensure projects stay on track
· Ability to manage multi-functional and diverse stakeholders, in an international / global setting
· Good Interpersonal/ communication skills
· Transversal mindset and ability to work across processes, geographies, languages, cultures, business maturity levels
· Command of English mandatory
· Prior experience of working in a global environment
· Experience of working in a Global Business Services environment
· Consulting experience is a plus
About Sanofi Business Services
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary has been awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time and for the 1st time in its history Sanofi has received the Global Top Employer certification as well.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100.000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
Sanofi Business Services core purpose is to drive transformation and digitalization to deliver best in class service delivery. Together, we will drive value creation to allow our business divisions to focus on their core competencies and the best way to get healthcare to patients faster. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services will be located on the White House site, in the heart of one of Budapest's most famous business districts. The site will offer comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by any kind of transport; the site is a 3-minute walk from Árpád híd and Dózsa György út metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core.
Explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.