iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Field Based Medical Coordinator - VIE Contract (W/M)
- Coordinate On-boarding Program for all FBM (Field Based Medical) newcomers:
· Ensure incorporating all Global newcomers in the Program
· Manage all related activities, logistics and communications to ensure access to the related Programs and tools
· Monitor KPI (Key Performance Indicators) completion rate and implement actions to ensure an adequate adherence (>90%)
- Support Vaccine Academy implementation:
· Coordinate migration content from Vax eCampus to iLearn
· Support development of new contents
· Monitor KPI completion rate and implement actions to ensure an adequate adherence (>90%)
- Coordinate periodical webinars: FBM newcomers monthly, FBM Community bi-monthly:
· Agenda coordination
· Consolidated slide decks
· Manage all related activities, logistics and communications
- Information management:
· Define a solid communication platform to ensure all Medical Community
· Update MSL (Medical Scientific Liaison) Community SharePoint / Intranet
· Maintain FBM database
· Pulse tool for FBM
- Training classes:
· Support coordination of all logistics and communications (slide decks, participant lists, agendas, decks, prints, participation signatures, etc.)
· Upload all final materials to the MSL community to ensure access by all who need it
· Management purchasing contract with supplier (PO - Purchasing Order, invoices, contracts, payments…)
· Support administrative requirements as needed
· Master degree in Pharmacy
· At least 1 year of relevant professional experience; international (working) experience is a plus
· Ability to manage a multifunctional/cross functional project in an international environment
· Ability to work independently
· Good interpersonal relationships
· Interest for healthcare and training subjects
· Fluent English, Spanish is a plus
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.