Experienced administrative professional providing high level administrative and project management support to the Head of North America Compliance and the Ethics & Business Integrity (EBI) Compliance team.
The Executive Assistant will serve as a main point of contact for the EBI Unit generally. The Executive Assistant is expected to develop a complete understanding of department functions and areas of responsibility and must have a strong commitment to professional ethical standards, including the ability to handle and protect confidential and sensitive information.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Handles complex calendaring, constantly monitors electronic communications, handling and responding to correspondence on behalf of manager and others
· Captures and prioritizes non-routine needs on a real-time basis, as well as keeping track due dates for tasks and action items for on-time completion
· Anticipates leaders needs for various commitments and prepares accordingly
· Meeting planning, including coordinating on-site and off-site meetings with internal and external stakeholders/customers. Arrange and provide support for meetings
· Work within the system in a resourceful manner to accomplish reasonable work goals; show flexibility in response to process change and adapt to and accommodate new methods and procedures
· Coordinates updates of distribution lists
· Performs various administrative duties which may be complex or confidential, such as reconciling expenses, creating and editing agendas, ad hoc reports, and specially assigned projects
· Coordinates global and domestic travel arrangements including registrations
· Prepares expense reports, as well as reviewing staff expense reports for compliance and proper submission of documentation prior to manager approval
· Communicate accurate information, directives, assignments, instructions, and messages to others in a courteous and professional manner.
· Create requisitions within e-Buy, for example ordering supplies, preparing purchase orders and other administrative and systems support
· Oversee organization and maintenance of files including confidential data
· Assists other admins as necessary, working together collaboratively to share best practices
· Completes other duties as requested
· High School Diploma
· 10 years' experience as an Administrative or Executive Assistant
· Associate's Degree from an accredited college or university
· Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Strong working knowledge of Workday, Concur, e-Buy, Catalyst, MyAwards, Workday, Sharepoint a plus
· Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Extremely detail oriented with excellent follow up skills
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· Ability to manage multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities in a fast-paced and demanding environment and ensure smooth and efficient flow of day-to-day operations
· Sensitivity and discretion handling sensitive and extremely confidential matters
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.