iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Digital & Multichannel Officer - VIE Contract (W/M)
The Digital & Multichannel Officer is in charge of the digital & multichannel operational deployment defined by both Marketing & Customer Engagement plans.
Digital & multichannel Officer is responsible for:
· Implements and follow up on digital & multichannel projects for Primary Care business unit with a focus on Cardiology, Diabetes, and thrombosis therapeutic areas, respecting Sanofi Group standards based on the key expertise of the digital and multichannel team.
· Manages external digital agencies and partners in the realisation of digital and multichannel projects.
· Participates in analysis, follow-up and strategic recommendations.
· Conducts digital media campaigns and acquisition strategies (display, native ads).
· Accelerates the integration of digital and multichannel process within the marketing and commercial teams by providing digital and multichannel expertise.
· Contributes to the implementation of the digital and multichannel services dedicated to our external customers (patients, specialists, general practitioners).
· Contributes to the implementation of effective and systematic processes with the internal partner departments: ITS, Regulatory, Legal, Pharmacovigilance, Purchasing, Communication, Customer Relations.
· Ensures proper compliance with allocated budgets.
· Strengthens collaboration with the other Business Units within Sanofi structure and with the global team.
· Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or another related field
· Experience in digital and multichannel marketing
· Digital marketing knowledge and expertise (mobile marketing, SMS marketing, detailing, eLearning, etc.)
· Digital project management (specifications, planning, wireframing, tests, project follow-up, recipe and delivery, etc.)
· Digital Media and referencing strategy (Search Engine Optimization/Search Engine Advertising) knowledge and expertise; knowledge of behavioural marketing and User Experience (UX) would be a plus
· Experience in a multinational pharmaceutical and/or biotech company would be an advantage
· Proficiency at MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Fluent English
· Knowledge of Dutch and/or French would be a plus
Other desirable skills
· Strong project management skills
· Strong customer orientation and service
· Good writing skills
· Strength in proposition and conviction
· Commitment and dynamism
· Team spirit
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.