iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Data Scientist - VIE Contract (W/M)
· The proposed position is based in Research & Development, Biologics Development and is to provide advanced analytics, Multivariate analysis and Machine learning support across multiple functions of Cell Culture Development, Purification development, BioAnalytics , Drug product and BioProcess Engineering
· As a strong technical expert, you will work with project teams to support development activities such as process design, optimization and process control
· You will also provide support for advanced analytics of larger historical datasets combining process and analytical data to drive novel insight on small and large scale process development activities
· This is an exciting opportunity to demonstrate the benefits of Data Science in a cutting edge Biologics department developing the next generation of Sanofi medicines that will improve the quality of life for patients across the world
· Master degree in Biology, Chemistry or Process engineering
· PhD in the field of Biology / Chemistry or Chemical engineering would be a plus
· At least 1 year of experience in Data science, proven track record developing empirical models using Machine Learning algorithms
· Demonstrated application of Multivariate Analysis and Statistics
· Experience in Advanced Process Control and automation would be appreciated
· Programing knowledge in e.g. Matlab, Python, R or similar
· An ability to work as part of a team, engaging other scientists with complementary skill sets in the field of Biopharmaceutics
· With a formal scientific training in Biology, Chemistry or process engineering, you will have demonstrated skillset in Advanced Analytics including Machine Learning / Multivariate Analysis / Statistics. You will also have developed skills in applying such Data Science tool to process data (time series, raw materials, analytical) generating predictive models to enhance process understanding
· English conversational, with good writing skills
· Beyond technical skills you will also have a solid track record in project management with an ability to communicate with transparency with your peers. This cross functional role will require intellectual agility to work across site/function boundaries in Biologics Development
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.