Description de l'offre
Customer Engagement Lead
About the Opportunity
Reporting directly to Diabetes and Cardiovascular (DCV) General Manager, as a Customer Engagement Lead you will be a strategic consultant to the business, responsible for creating in cooperation with Marketing team, meaningful customer interactions with DCV portfolio using existing and emerging relationship marketing and digital channels communications, strategy and technology.
Customer Engagement Strategy:
· Deliver a compelling, well designed and well-articulated customer engagement strategy based on data analytics, go-to-market choices, and the delivery of products and services;
· Demonstrates fluid understanding of business strategy and target audiences.
· Designs and champions an integrated multi-channel marketing annual tactical plan that is aligned to business objectives;
· Ensure Execution and implementation follow up;
· Advances and shares multi-channel measurement plans, selecting KPIs and setting goals, targets and measurement milestones for each business objective.
· Translates business strategies into integrated multi-channel marketing strategy and clear direction for creative development and delivery;
· Leverages and contributes to expertise, best-practices and benchmarks in designing effective interactive programs and campaigns.
· Manages significant agency and vendor relationships and ensures partners have what they need to deliver successful services.
· Creating monthly reports and analyses based on individual products on the market;
· Proficiently pulls analyses and shares data monthly to highlight insights and make decisions with marketing team and business partners.
To excel in this role you will need to have:
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
· Strategic and analytical thinking, initiative, creativity;
· Integrity, tenacity and adaptability in complex situations and an often changing environment;
· Ability to handle pressure and commit to and respect deadlines;
· Project management skills;
· Analysis based decision making with ability to synthesis large amounts of data to propose decisions and directions;
· Very good knowledge of \'MS Office\', iOS devices, Android device.
· Stable location Bucharest;
· Bachelor degree (marketing, medical sciences, IT, business admin, etc.);
· Minimum 2 years pharmaceutical experience in marketing positions (diabetes and cardiology fields would be an advantage);
· Digital & Multi-channel marketing experience;
· Very good results, both quantitative and qualitative, in current position;
· Excellent English skills (speaking, reading, writing);
· Romanian language fluent.
What Sanofi can offer you?
Hard work and creative atmosphere;
A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too;
This is a full time role.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.