iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Business Analyst – Established Products/Primary Care - VIE Contract (W/M)
Sanofi PCBU (Primary Care Business Unit) Canada is responsible for a wide breadth of promoted and non-promoted products across various therapeutic areas and seeks to continually optimize the value and performance of these brands. Several projects and initiatives are in place to optimize these projects.
- Supporting marketing team in programs and projects for current and potential future products in the portfolio
- Management of base (mature non-promoted) products i.e.: inventory, out of stock and product labelling change management and communications
- Analytical and market research support (primary and secondary research)
- Updating scorecards, ad-hoc research and profitability assessments
- Ad-hoc evaluation of opportunities
- Other projects as required to support the business unit
· Education: Master's degree in Pharmacy/Medicine/Life Sciences ideally; Finance/Business education an asset
· Experience: at least 1 year of relevant professional experience; experience in pharmaceutical and or medical domain an asset; business background is a plus
· Soft skills: management skills, good communication skills, business acumen, attention to detail, strong analytical skills, autonomous, desire to learn in a complex and stimulating environment
· IT tools: MS Office (advanced knowledge); knowledge of Microsoft Access an asset; knowledge of secondary data (Compuscript, CDH) an asset
· Languages: fluent English & French
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.