Description de l'offre
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Providing timely support to the study on all programming matters according to the global project strategies
- Performing programming activities for statistical deliverables within a study/project, eg. for clinical study report
- Performing quality control, as required per Standard Operating Procedures for statistical programming deliverables (including input in Validation Plan & Quality control documentation)
- Providing items required for e-submission (i.e. SAS transport files, define.pdf, annotated Case Report Form)
- Performing ad-hoc and exploratory analysis when requested
1/ Education: Master degree in statistics, computer science or relevant field
2/ Experience: minimum of 2 years of professional experience after graduation
3/ Soft skills:
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work in the team
- Eager to learn and open-minded
4/ IT tools:
- Excel proficiency
- SAS programming experience in clinical trial development
- knowledge of R or Python or other programming languages would be an advantage
5/ Language: effective English in terms of verbal and written communication skills
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience