Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Sales and Marketing Analyst
- VIE Contract (W/M)
CRM (Customer Relations Management) support (50%):
- Structure and follow up various CRM processes
- Maintain data consistency in CRM databases
- Provide support on changes requested from the business
Analysis and reporting (30%):
- Provide regular sales force activities (CRM) tracking and analysis to the organization
- Provide dedicated business unit performance tracking
- Timely reporting to Global functions
Sales data (20%):
- Provide sales analysis upon request form BO&S (Business Operation & Support) and the GBU’s (Global Business Units)
- Support the database maintenance and initiate improvements
- Ad hoc support with data and specific analysis related to budgeting and brand planning
- Master in Sales and Marketing, Financial field, Business or Engineering Schools
- 1-2 years of professional experience related to the position, experience with business intelligence reporting and data discovery tools is required
- Excellent skills of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Certain knowledge in programing and coding (SQL, VB) is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, ability to manage and work with data
- Ability to quickly understand and apply new IS (information systems) tools
- Ability to work transversally across departments and countries
- Ability to translate complex processes to easily understandable business topics
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude engaged in the business performance
- Structured with a good sense of details
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Understanding in Coordinating Business Processes
- Listen to customer needs with the ability to challenge them and execute accordingly
- Language requirements: English fluently