Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Regulatory Business Operations Specialist
- VIE Contract (W/M)
Business Operations Specialist will be supporting a wide variety of Regulatory Operational activities and the GRA (Global Regulatory Affairs) Horizons Program. The GRA Horizons program is a large, transverse internal program, supported by both GRA and ITS (Information Technology Services).
The functions which would be supported include: Submissions Management, Business Process & Operational Effectiveness, Central Operational Services, Training & Development, and Business Operations.
Support for these functions would primarily be for budget and resource needs. There is significant partnership in this role with functional heads for each group, as well as business leads across GRO (Global Regulatory Operations). Also, the VIE will be expected to work with other members of Business Operations, who focus primarily on contract management and vendor management.
- Preparation and analysis of budgets and forecasts
- Monthly monitoring and reporting on actual results
- Resource analysis: FTEs (Full-time equivalents) and
- External Resources
- Cross functional support between GRA and ITS for Horizons program
- Ad Hoc requests for presentations and analysis
- Master’s degree in Regulatory Affairs, Business, Computer Sciences, Information Sciences or other related field
- At least 1 year of previous experience in working with or in function that interfaces with Regulatory Affairs
- Previous industry experience in pharmaceuticals/biotech/healthcare would be an advantage
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Fluent English
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with various levels throughout the company
- Ability to collect, summarize and present information using different data analysis tools
- Project management experience
- Impeccable presentation skills
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience »