Description de l'offre
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Project Management & Marketing Officer in CHC
- VIE Contract (W/M)
Within the Levant Consumer Health Care (CHC) affiliate, we are looking for a VIE with 3 main area of responsibilities:
1/ PMO (Project manager Office)
- supporting the Function in the Affiliate management:
- Defining and supporting the Affiliate governance – definition, organization, alignment & follow up of the actions & key projects
- Ensuring the right Ways of Working with all Key functions within the affiliate & as well between affiliate/Zone
- Promoting & contributing to an efficient collaboration with Pharma and Zone counterpart
- Contributing to the content preparation of key meetings during the year
- Bringing support to the team members to foster collaboration, alignment and information sharing
- Helping on the definition and follow-up of performance
2/ Strategic & Operational Projects
- leading selected ad-hoc Strategic & Operational projects required for the implementation of the overall CHC strategy, in close collaboration with business and support functions at all levels of the organization:
- Defining the project scope, goals and deliverables in alignment with the CHC objectives
- Identifiying the expertise and skills required for the implementation of the project (internal or external resources)
- Communicating project deliverables to team members and stakeholders
3/ Marketing coordinator
- coordinating marketing activities of the externalized portfolio along with the concerned agent:
- Networking across the organization to find relevant marketing plans & activities for concerned external brands
Based on those Marketing plans and in coordination with the agent:
- Contributing to long range planning and forecasting models and implementing marketing plans and key strategies
- Developing relations with the Agent & Sales Force
- Evaluates the effectiveness of promotion and advertising programs, using set guidelines, and makes recommendations for improvements within internal guidelines
- Maintains and updates the market intelligence databases
1/ Education: Master degree
- 2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical industry or consulting agency
- Experience on strategic planning abilities & Effective forecasting, budgeting skills are clear plus
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
3/ Soft skills:
- Analytical, rigorous, autonomous, pro-active, goal and result oriented
- Good sense of relationship, team work and capability to integrate a matrix work model
4/ IT tools: working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
5/ Language: fluent English