Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Project Coordinator, Consumer Health Care
- VIE (W/M)
- Drive effective management meetings, from agenda definition to accurate preparation and timely distribution of meeting minutes and action plans; leading Management Committee.
- Supporting implementation and follow up of local governance.
- Following-up, and eventually participating in strategic projects and action plans.
- Anticipating questions and challenges; provide insights to support decision making.
- Preparing and/or reviewing the necessary reports and presentations.
- Leading projects, as assigned.
- Assist on 2019 Mission Alignment project to guarantee the governance and results achievement.
- Coordinating logistical arrangements for related conferences, conventions, meetings or international visits.
- Be guardian and consolidate the ethic and integrity topics in the Consumer Healthcare.
- Assists in developing, administering and monitoring project related budgets.
- Functions as liaison for projects by coordinating, creating and sending team communications as well as sending updates to executive leadership.
- Administration, Project Management or other related field.
- Experience: At least one year of previous experience as project manager/coordinator, preferably within pharmaceutical company or consumer goods industry.
- IT skills: Good knowledge of MS Office package.
- Languages: Fluent English; knowledge of Portuguese would be a plus.
Other desirable skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills; ability to manage the expectations of stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Organizational skills with ability to deliver quality work in a timely manner.
- Great communication skills
- verbal, written, and presentation.
- Solid problem solving skills to include gathering and analyzing data and identifying issues and potential solutions.