Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
South East Central Europe, Multi Country Organization Chair Associate
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Coordination and planning of the MCO (Multi Country Organization) governance bodies, building the agenda, formalize minutes, and ensure the follow up and action
- Driving continues improvement process to improve the governance of the MCO
- Providing overall support to the MCO Chair in terms of planning and anticipation; following up of key priorities and business action plan
- Providing ad-hoc support for operational tasks and also strategic thought partnership
- Gathering information and coordinates key internal stakeholders to draft position paper for internal and external purposes
- Providing insights and analysis (related to performance, resources allocation and business environment) to support decision making
- Facilitating circulation of information, formally and informally, within the management team
- Drafting pitches and presentations for key internal and external events
- Overall coordination of the monthly reporting to the affiliates
- Driving improvements for both process and content
- Animating the portfolio of the key initiatives of the MCO
- On selected initiatives validated with the Chair, leading project team in the achievement of targeted objectives
- Master’s degree in Business, Project Management or other related field
- Previous project management experience
- Previous experience in the Pharmaceutical industry would be a plus
- Knowledge of Sanofi and company process would be a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Full proficiency in English
- Knowledge of one of the local language would be an advantage: Croatian/Serbian/Bulgarian
- Project management skills, transversal leadership
- Trustworthy, rigorous, able to deal with confidential information
- Strong analytical skills, ability to learn quickly
- Demonstrated capacity and ability to understand different business, to deal with a large number of project and information and to prioritize
- Interested/experienced in digital, multi-channel marketing
- Strong engagement, communication and interpersonal relational skills
- Strong capacity to network and interact with various stakeholders
- Demonstrate success as a professional within a multi-national environment, multi-cultural environment experience