Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior Shopper Marketing Manager
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Develop future-focused category growth vision to ensure Sanofi is a market leader in category and shopper understanding reinforcing external relationships
- Develop and deliver the annual Trade & Shopper plan
Execute with excellence all levers of shopper & channel plans
Ensure full alignment by category & channel
Ensure ROI (Return on Investment) effectiveness and Growth Model alignment
- Monitor & drive the monthly, quarterly and annual achievement of strategic objectives:
Sales volumes & net sales values
Market share evolution in terms of value and volume
In-store excellence KPIs (Key Performance Indicators): distribution, shelving, stock, display
Effectiveness deep dive of activation platforms: quantity & quality
- Identify shopper research needs and key questions to answer, turning these into actionable insights to enable sales organization
- Deploy external and internal best practices and insights (local & global)
- Education: Master degree in a commercial/engineering field
- Experience: previous experience within similar area is mandatory; marketing and brand management experience; sales experience considered as an asset; understanding of pharmaceutical business considered as a plus
- Soft skills: strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills; business & financial acumen; project management skills; intellectual curiosity and strong initiative; strong communication & influencing skills; partnering skills both internal as external & within matrix environment; agility (ability to challenge the status quo) & perseverance (can-do mentality)
- IT tools: MS Office
- Languages: fluent English (both spoken & written); fluent French (same)