Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Internal Control & Processes Analyst
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Supporting and contributing in your area of expertise in Internal Control
- Conducting audits and monitoring different processes in the company
- Participating in the definition of actions plans in line with the Group’s rules and local laws
- Taking part in the preparation and execution of all tasks, projects and activities relevant to your area of expertise
- Providing advice to entity in internal control through of different activities of the department
- Reviewing to ensure that local procedures, under the responsibility of process owners, are in line with the rules defined in the Group policies, standards and guidance,and that they are updated regularly
- Maintaining the base of local procedures in place
- Verifying that local procedures are adequately approved and communicated
- Ensuring the Chile matrix of delegations is actually reflected in the Chile systems (SAP, others…)
- Performing regular reviews of potential user access conflicts in information systems and proposing organization changes and/or mitigating controls
- Organizing internal control trainings for new comers and/or additional trainings on internal control topics when specific needs are identified
- Actively participating in the process: self-assessment and self-testing
- Performing regular monitoring to follow the evolution of the Mandatory Controls in the country
- Executing of the yearly testing program, conduct audit tests/internal control reviews
- Providing assistance to the Head of internal control in the activities to be designated for the development of objectives
- Master degree or equivalent in Finance or Internal Control
- At least 2 years of experience in external and/or internal audit (‘Big 4’ auditing experience will be considered)
- Finance Support
- Knowledge of Internal Audit and Accounting/Finance process
- Communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information and material with appropriate discretion
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Advance knowledge in Offices Tool (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and other tools (ex. Visio, SAP, outlook)