Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Healthcare Transparency Consent Specialist
- VIE Contract (W/M)
The European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations Disclosure Code and disclosure regulations in Europe oblige Sanofi to disclose transfers of value (ToVs) made to European healthcare professionals (HCPs) and healthcare organisations (HCOs).
The Healthcare Transparency organization within the Chief Medical Office must ensure oversight of these processes and systems and their owners and end-users.
The Contract&Payment Management team within the Chief Medical Office oversees the contracting, payment and consent processes.
As a VIE you will be responsible for consent management in dedicated European countries, in collaboration with the Healthcare Governance Officers, the Healthcare FMV Lead, Healthcare Reporting & Monitoring, Legal and Ethics Business and Integrity.
- Run consent management in dedicated European countries
- Ensure alignment with disclosure regulation changes
- Provide metrics for dedicated European countries
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts within Reporting & Monitoring, FMV and Governance
- Support UK/IE team in tasks regarding daily Transparency activities
- Bachelor/master degree in Business, Life Science, law, Public affairs or Finance
- Have an experience of working in communication and with large sets of data & information
- Be comfortable when working with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry would be a plus
- Have experience in project management, vendor management and/or process improvement
- Be able to work transversally across cultures, business units, support functions and regions
- Be adaptable to a changing environment and circumstances
- Understand data collection processes and systems
- Have a good understanding of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA)
- Disclosure code and disclosure regulations in European countries
- Have experience in managing Transparency activities
- Understand compliance requirements
- Be proficient in English
- Any other language from East and Southeast Europe AND/OR from North Europe AND/OR from South Europe would be an will be an asset
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office applications