Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Global Regulatory Affairs Training & Development Coordinator
- VIE Contract (W/M)
The VIE will be a part of the Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA) Training & Development group within Global Regulatory Operations. The VIE will be an integral part of the team and will contribute towards activities in a fast moving environment as well as collaborating, problem solving, and facilitating improvements in how we work.
- Participate in the conversion of current training materials into eLearning modules
- Update current eLearning modules as needed
- Become familiar with the training materials offered in iLearn, Sanofi’s learning management system; update/add training support materials (vidoes, etc.) specific to Global Regulatory Affairs
- Conduct a frequent review of new training resources that appear in iLearn over the course of the year to determine resources that have been replaced or updated, and update the GRA ODYSSEY tool with these resources in order to be aligned
- Frequently review GRA ODYSSEY to remove outdated training resources
- Optimize the use of the Global Regulatory Affairs Operations SharePoint site via ongoing review of the site, and leading updates of information and links in alignment with GRA needs
- Support the Training & Development team on tasks for scheduling, tracking, recording and organizing training sessions for all of GRA
- Collaborate and lead updates to the training related SharePoint sites
- Organize and lead engagement activities including the development of group surveys, creation of communications, and analyses of survey results and ultimate reporting
- Contribute to creative brainstorming related to change management activities and creation of materials to be used across Sanofi
- Education: Master degree in a Science, Business Management, Regulatory Affairs or other relevant field
- Experience: at least one year of previous full time experience in a professional position; pharmaceutical industry and/or training experience a plus
- Soft skills: ability to communicate clearly and openly; strong organizational and interpersonal skills; willingness to network and interact with various stakeholders
- IT tools: proficiency with MS Office suite; experience working with SharePoint
- Languages: fluent English, verbal and written
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience »