Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Global Clinical Program Leader
- VIE Contract (W/M)
The Global Clinical Program Leader (GCPL) is a key leadership role within the assigned franchise or program. The GCPL directs and manages clinical franchise activities to support the Clinical Franchise Leader and the clinical team and is accountable for ensuring clinical deliverables are on time, within budget and with required quality standards.
- Key partner of the Clinical Franchise Leader in Franchise coordination
- Provide input into the clinical franchise strategy and make recommendations from a clinical and operational standpoints
- Ensure the clinical franchise strategy is translated into a robust operational plan
- Consolidate strategic communication at franchise level
- Key interface with other enabling functions (RA – Regulatory Affairs, PV
- Pharmacovigilance, Medical, PPFP – Project Portfolio and Financial Planning, etc.)
- Facilitate issue resolution through overcoming obstacles (scientific or operational) in a flexible and pro-active manner
- Arrange and support collaboration with academic, non profit organization and experts committees
- Provide guidance on best practices and lessons learned for operational execution of clinical trials
- Coordinate crisis management within clinical franchise
- Education: Master degree in relevant scientific and/or medical field or pharmacist
- Experience: at least 1 year of relevant professional experience; first professional experience in clinical research and/or in project management is an asset
- Soft skills: strong team worker; adaptability: ability to work in intercultural environment and various people and profiles; resourcefulness: ability to find solutions to strategic or operational problems; independence, self motivation
- IT tools: MS Office
- Languages: fluent English (verbal and written)
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience »