Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Finance Business Partner for Industrial Affairs
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Support the Sanofi-Regeneron Alliance
- Analyze Development costs (includes R&D – Research & Development – and Industrial Affairs activities)
- Analyze results (actual, consistency versus forecast, etc.)
- Prepare forecast, budget, strategic plan and consolidation of costs with appropriate meeting (internally and for Alliance)
- Transactional activities: validate financial elements of partnership invoicing and cross charges
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for management
- Utilize and improve the internal system to consolidate financial information
- Monitor and report on operating expenses on a monthly basis
- Perform ad-hoc analysis
- Education: Master degree in Finance or relevant field
- Experience: at least 1 year of relevant professional experience (in Finance preferably)
- Soft skills: attention to detail; good communication skills; strong project management skills; team player; ability to work within given deadlines; analytical mind-set
- IT tools: MS Office (strong Excel skills)
- Languages: fluent English; German or French is an advantage
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience »