Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Associate Process Engineer
- VIE Contract (W/M)
Associate Process Engineer within the Manufacturing Technology (MTech) function of Vaccines Industrial Affairs will perform activities supporting process design, technology transfer and process validation for flu vaccine formulation, filling, visual inspection and packaging in a new manufacturing site in Mexico.
1/ Development of process mapping, gap analysis between Sending Unit (SU) and Receiving Unit (RU) to identify process changes:
- Participate in process risk assessment and mitigation actions for process changes and investigations to provide rationales for criticality assessments
- Participate in cleaning validation, manufacturing process validation, cold storage and transportation by writing protocols instructions and procedures, test execution sampling, analytical follow-up, data analysis and report preparation
2/ Internal communication:
- Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory Affairs
3/ External communication:
- Global Technology Transfer: receive and analyse technology package, contribute to technology transfer planning, execution and follow-up
- Information exchange to perform benchmarking, standardization and ad-hoc support
- Education: Master degree in a relevant field (pharmacy or bio-chemical engineering preferably)
- Experience: at least 1 year of relevant professional experience in industrial manufacturing sites; process development experience is a plus; first aseptic processing or vaccine processing experience is required
- Soft skills: data analysis skills, planning skills, attention to details, risk analysis tools (related to process criticality assessment for instance),
- IT tools: MS Office (MS Project)
- Languages: fluent English; preferably communicational Spanish (at least)