Description de l'offre
.927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
Novartis is actively seeking a Solution Design Expert, Big Data and Advanced Analytics to join our analytics team focusing in the area of Drug Development in East Hanover, New Jersey.
Position Purpose :
• Design and deploy IT solutions, based on functional specifications, while meeting quality and performance requirements and technical constraints using Big Data and Advanced Analytics technologies.
• Support deployment of IT solutions across multiple countries and/or functions.
• Design, govern and deploy Big Data and Advanced Analytics applications at Novartis.
• Implement Novartis-wide strategy and system architecture for Big Data, Advanced Analytics systems
• Drive innovative and effective Advanced Analytics Solutions focused on drug development domain in alignment of Novartis investments
• Leads, advises and “safeguards” solutions and initiatives across Novartis divisions.
• Acts as single point of accountability for IT solution design in the area of advanced analytics, visualizations & reporting related to different areas for within drug development process.
• Delivers on Projects and represent a portfolio of IT Services with medium to high impact and risk to the business and monitors progress and performance
• Develops roadmaps working closely with the business enablement function and the business and communicate to all relevant stakeholders
• Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of solutions
• Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation
• Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed, formally documented and signed off by business
• Ensure that all release and deployment packages can be tracked, installed, tested, verified and backed out (if required)
• Ensure that release delivers the expected outcomes and value for the customers
• Support hiring and training of new team members
• Provide excellent subject matter expertise and develops an environment, which fosters innovation
• Act as trusted advisor driving decisions, priorities and relevant project information aligning with appropriate levels of staff regarding business needs, projects and initiatives
• Manage, coaches and oversees external resources in line with their targets, roles and responsibilities and the Novartis values & behaviors
Solution Design Expert, Big Data & Advanced Analytics:Drug Development
• University degree or equivalent.
• At least 8 plus years of experience in Business and IT, predominantly in Business Analytics and data architecture
• 3 plus years of experience in Big Data and Advanced Analytics
• Good understanding of Data Management concepts and Architecture
• Good understanding of Drug Development domain.
• Experience of working with multiple third party vendors, strong customer focus
Demonstrated experience in influencing multiple stakeholders in a global matrix organization
East Hanover, NJ
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.