Description de l'offre
• To ensure all personnel are appropriately trained (and re-trained as required) in accordance with position requirements.
• Set individual curricula for both mandatory (compliance related) trainings and developmental trainings.
• In conjunction with line units and support functions, develop and maintain training plans aligned to job specifications for new personnel and contractors and ongoing for permanent personnel.
• Take a proactive role for continuous improvement and lead training improvement pro-jects
• Develop the content and format of training materials for the Good Manufacturing Practices training program.
• Responsible for group and individual training sessions, including scheduling, training material/media development, presentation and record keeping.
• Deliver trainings for the key GMP requirements to all levels of personnel across the organization and monitor the quality of training delivery
• Ownership and maintenance of a compliant Training subsystem to support the Site Quality and Development
• Ensure all staff are trained in the principles of GMP
• Develop and provide data on Training KPIs
• Maintain official Manufacturing GMP department training curriculum in centralized location, update and organize on a routine basis with input from supervisors.
• Generate system for tracking Manufacturing GMP training status against current procedures (provide a % trained status update monthly report, maintain training manuals
• Design and deliver a program of routine auditing of departmental training files to verify the local management of individual training files is carried out in a compliant manner.
• Respond to training related audit observations and close out CAPAs in a timely manner.
• Audit training binders.
• Represent the site training systems during audits.
• Provide guidance to and ensure compliance in GMP training practices and documentation.
• Interface with all GMP groups to provide support and oversight of training compliance.
• Deliver select standard corporate training packages
• Support the HR and HSE department in the development, implementation and updates of the training materials and programs.
• Develop training curriculum for employee trainings.
Compliance Training Manager
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience may be accepted
• A minimum of 5 plus years of training or educational experience
• A minimum of 3 plus years of experience in GXP manufacturing environment (manufacturing or QA)
• Knowledge of an electronic Learning Management System (LMS) is desirable.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
• Ability to work independently with little supervision in day to day tasks
Excellent sense of accountability, team spirit, and result orientation
San Carlos, CA
Novartis Technical Operations
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.