A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field. We're committed to peak performance, improving the quality of life, and embracing and leveraging diverse backgrounds, cultures and talents to achieve competitive advantage.
Novartis is actively seeking a Service Integration Expert, Robotic Cognitive Automation, Center of Excellence to join our IT team in East Hanover, New Jersey corporate location.
As part of an innovative multidisciplinary team you will be responsible for delivering Robotic Cognitive Automation services for the represented IT function(s) and Center of Excellence.
Responsibility includes ensuring consistency in working practices and adherence to Novartis and policies and standards. Includes proactive continuous improvement in services.
Act as the point of contact RCA services for the assigned IT function(s) to meet service levels.
Partner with IT function(s) and CoEs to understand business areas/processes and drive adoption of future demand for RCA services.
Integrates services with the interlinked NBS IT Functions (and associated COEs) and support functions (QA).
You will align regularly with various stakeholders across the organization to contribute, shape and deliver defined elements of the RCA Strategy and innovation agenda. You will innovate and deliver capabilities keeping them current and relevant to a rapidly changing business and industry context as well as reporting on progress on projects/programs.
• Collaborate with all RCA teams to ensure smooth service operations and execution at site level
• Ensure that RCA demand is captured from assigned IT function(s) fed into Service Excellence teams
• Co-ordinate the introduction of new/modified RCA happens in a planned, controlled and timely manner to minimize disruption
• Support execution of RCA projects, integrated planning and interdependency management and support the lifecycle of the BOT’s.
• Coordinate input to and adherence with quality, compliance and security standards and delivery of associated corrective actions
• Coordinate communication for RCA relevant topics across stakeholder landscape
• Monitor RCA queries/issues/incidents and manage the escalations with appropriate operational groups
• Support / Evangelize that RCA standards, global policies, processes and guidelines are followed across all models. Support continuous improvement in RCA standards based on feedback and usage patterns in collaboration with ISRM and QA
• Monitor services and drive appropriate actions for correction and improvement
• Maintain RCA inventory/assets and drive required corrections in standard tools.
• Make proper use of global standard tools if available
• Report to Service Excellence function on agreed metrics (KPIs for technology, processes and services), and play a key role in identifying and seizing opportunities for continuous service improvement in own unit and in the integration points with the IT function(s).
• Support vendor service reviews for RCA vendors are conducted
• Request and coordinate Root Cause Analysis if necessary.
• Support audit preparation, participation and remediation
• Support adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures in scope of Service Integration Manager role
Service Integration Expert, Robotic Cognitive Automation, CoE